CAT Answer Key Out! Know if your response to the questions were right or wrong?
CAT entrance exam is conducted for the admissions to the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other business schools in the country. However, there are total 20 Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) in India.
This year, IIM has released around 3800 seats across the country for the aspirants who wanted to take admission through common admission test. Reportedly, every year around 2,50,000 students apply for the IIM CAT exam.
For any details about the exam and its result, candidates are advised to check the official website of IIM.
- UPPSC Admit Card 2018: Download your Civil Judge prelims hall ticket released at uppsc.up.nic.in
- KVS PGT TGT Exam 2019: Check out the important exam dates and schedule for the various posts
- NIACL Recruitment 2018: Apply for Rs 51,000 per month salary; check out the job locations
- SBI Recruitment 2018: Few hours left for Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies; apply for handsome salary package
- UP Police Constable Result Out: UPPBPB releases result at uppbpb.gov.in; know the document verification locations