Good news! UGC asks educational institutions to start recruitment process for faculty posts
The University Grant Commission has asked the universities and their affiliated colleges to provide the details about the vacant positions for faculty posts.
This notification has uploaded by the UGC on its official website which stated, “Kindly refer to this office letter dated 31st July 2019 and 7th August 2019 (copy enclosed) regarding Recruitment of Faculty in Universities, Colleges and Institutions Deemed to be Universities.
In this regard, all the Universities and their affiliated Colleges are requested to upload the details of all the vacant posts, along with the recruitment process on University Activity Monitoring portal of UGC at https: //www.ugc.ac.in/uamp/ on or before 20th September 2019.”
Therefore, it must be a piece of good news for teachers who are looking for a job as UGC will soon to start its recruitment drive for faculty positions which will be filled after UGC affiliated colleges, universities and other institutions will provide the data about the vacant positions.
Moreover, for the recruitment to the faculty post, the National Testing Agency (NTA) also conducts the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) twice a year (June and December)
Recently, the application process for the UGC NET December exam has started from September 9.
UGC NET exam is held for the selection of Assistant Professor post and also for the eligibility of Junior Research Fellowship.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for the UGC NET exam at ntanet.nic.in before the closing of an application window on October 9, 2019.
- HSSC Recruitment 2019: Notification released for over 4000 vacancies; applications begin on September 20
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Job announced! 1233 vacancies out for Apprentices; here’s how to apply
- IISER Recruitment 2019: Jobs for Faculty posts; check multiple vacancies released for PhD holder
- BBMP Recruitment 2019: 4000 vacancies released for Group D posts; check post details
- MMRDA Recruitment 2019: 1000 vacancies released for freshers and experienced; here’s how to apply