JEE Advanced 2020: Good news! IIT Delhi announces official date for entrance exam; check schedule
IIT Delhi has officially announced the entrance examination date for Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Advanced 2020 on its website. The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Delhi will conduct the JEE Advanced 2020 exam on 17th May 2020.
JEE Advanced entrance exam is held for the admission to 23 IITs in the country. The notification for the exam would be released in due course of time on its official website at jeeadv.ac.in.
This year, over 2 lakh candidates likely to be shortlisted based on their rank in JEE Main 2020 exam for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam. It is being reported that for the first time, JEE Advanced 2020 exam is expected to be held in San Francisco, Bay Area for students of the USA who want to seek admissions to IITs in India.
Like previous years, the entrance exam will be a computer-based test. To appear for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam candidates will have to qualify the JEE Main 2020 exam. Since the past two years, IITs has announced supernumerary seats for girls along with a 10% seats for the EWS quota.
The revised seat matrix would be announced at a later date.
- LIC Recruitment 2019: Notification for over 8000 vacancies released; application process starts
- IBPS RRB Result 2019: Declared! Here’s how to check PO prelims result at ibps.in
- Bihar Police Jobs 2019: Apply for SI, Sergeant posts; salary upto Rs 1 lakh per month
- Kapil Dev to be appointed as first Chancellor of Haryana Sports University
- PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2019: Vacancies released for Executive Trainee; B.Tech aspirants can apply