JNUEE Admit Card 2019: Check these important points on hall tickets before appearing for exam
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for the JNU entrance examination and CEEB on its official website on 15th May 2019.
Candidates who have downloaded their admit cards or are left to download from the website should check some important things on their hall tickets before appearing for the entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
To download the admit cards for JNU entrance exam, candidates will have to visit the official website at ntajnu.nic.in. Registered candidates should submit their registered id and password to download your hall tickets.
This year, JNUEE entrance exam will be held from 27th May 2019 to 30th May 2019. While the CEEB 2019 entrance exam will be held on 30th May 2019.
JNU will conduct the entrance exam in two shifts, first will be held in the morning shift from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. While the second shift will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. JNU will conduct the computer-based test, which will be of multiple choice question.
After downloading the admit card, things that should be checked by the aspirants on the hall tickets are as follow:
1. Roll Number:
Each and every candidate are advised to check their roll number given on the admit card.
2. Personal details:
It is important to check personal details given on the hall tickets like name, photo, and signature.
3. Exam center:
One should check whether details about the exam center is mentioned on the hall ticket or not.
4. Exam date:
It is important to check the exam date and timings details given on the hall tickets.
Note: Candidates are advised in case of any discrepancy, kindly contact to the varsity.
- UP B.Ed Result 2019: Hurrah! Here's how to check your JEE results today
- JAC 10th Result 2019: Check your high school results today; know when
- RBSE 12th Result 2019: DECLARED! Puneet Maheshwari tops Science stream with 99% ; check your scorecard
- HBSE Class 12th Result 2019: Announced! 74.48 per cent pass; here’s how to check your obtained marks out of total scores
- Haryana Board 12th Result 2019: BSEH to release result for over 2 lakh students today; know at what time