SBI Recruitment 2019: Notification out for 700 vacancies at sbi.co.in; here’s how to apply
State Bank of India has released the official notification on its official website for awaited 700 vacancies recruitment drive. Interested candidates who are waiting for the application forms for the post of Apprentice under the apprentices' act 1961 can register themselves.
As per the notification, the online application process has begun from September 17, 2019, and the last date to apply for the posts is October 6, 2019. Therefore, candidates who wish to be a part of the banking sector have an opportunity to apply for 700 vacancies released in various department of SBI.
Before applying for SBI recruitment drive, candidates should check the notification released by the State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
SBI released a total no. of Apprentice Vacancies– 700 Posts
Check location-wise tentative vacancy details
- Haryana – 150 Posts
- Punjab – 400 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 150 Posts
Important Dates To Remember:
- Opening date of the online application process: 17 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 6 September 2019
- Tentative Online Exam Date: 23 October 2019
- Tentative Admit Card Date: 15 October Onwards
- JEE Advanced 2020: Good news! IIT Delhi announces official date for entrance exam; check schedule
- LIC Recruitment 2019: Notification for over 8000 vacancies released; application process starts
- IBPS RRB Result 2019: Declared! Here’s how to check PO prelims result at ibps.in
- Bihar Police Jobs 2019: Apply for SI, Sergeant posts; salary upto Rs 1 lakh per month
- Kapil Dev to be appointed as first Chancellor of Haryana Sports University