SSC Recruitment 2019: Waiting for 10000 vacancies? Check eligibility criteria, exam related details before registration for various posts
The Staff Selection Commission will soon to release the notification for over 10000 vacancies on Multi-tasking Staff post. Therefore, interested candidates should keep their documents ready to apply for such a great opportunity.
Staff Selection Commission is likely to conduct the recruitment for the following posts:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
As per the reports, SSC will be going to fill over 10000 vacancies for the post of MTS from 22nd April 2019 on its website. Earlier, SSC to release the MTS notification on 3rd November 2018 but due to some technical reasons, the vacancies were delayed. Now, it has been scheduled for 22nd April.
Candidates who are planning to register themselves for the vacancies released under SSC MTS recruitment drive then know some important details about the exam.
Know vacancy details:
The online application process for SSC MTS will begin from 22nd April and the last date to apply for SSC MTS is 25th May 2019.
SSC MTS exam will be conducted in two different stages:
Paper 1 will be a Computer-based Test (CBT) which will be held from 2nd August to 8th September while paper 2 (PBT) will be conducted from 17th November 2019.
After qualifying these two stages, aspirants will have to appear for the Skill test also.
Know paper pattern:
Paper-I will be divided into four sections:
2. English Language
3. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Awareness
However, paper 1 will consist of 100 marks and each section is of 25 marks.
Paper-2 will be a descriptive-based exam, for which candidates will get 30 minutes to complete the exam.
Paper II will comprise of 50 marks in which candidates will have to write a short essay/ letter in English or in any language included in 8th scheduled of the Constitution.
Note: For each wrong attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
To know more details about the exam, candidates will have to wait for the official notification.
- Air India Recruitment 2019: 12th pass can appear for walk-in interview for latest vacancies and get monthly salary of Rs 70,000
- NEET 2019 Admit Card download! Have you checked these important details on hall tickets released by NTA?
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019: Good news! 5000 vacancies released for 5th pass; know job details
- RRB Recruitment 2019: Alert! Railways cancels vacancies for these posts; click to read important details
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Applications invited from graduate degree holders; know how to apply