Delhi Assembly Election 2020: LJP releases list of 15 candidates
Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) on Tuesday released its first list of candidates for the upcoming Delhi Assembly election. In the first list, the Lok Janshakti Party has picked up 15 candidates for the Assembly election in Delhi.
The party has fielded Rajeev Kumar Sharma from Mustafabad, Anil Kumar Gupta from Mustafabad, Mahesh Dubey from Moti Nagar and Sunil Tanwar from Deoli Assembly seats.
As per the candidate list released by the LJP, Amresh Kumar will be contesting the 2020Assembly election from Narela, Punam Rana from Madipur, Ajit Kumar from Kirari and the LJP has fielded Kamaldev Rai from Tri Nagar seat.
Apart from this, the party has named, Shivendra Mishra, Shankar Mishra and Sumitra Paswan for Shalimar Bagh, Wazipur and Matia Mahal respectively.
The party has fielded Arvind Kumar Jha from Sangam Vihar, Rajkumar Lamba from Najafgarh, Ratan Kumar Sharma from Uttam Nagar and named Namah for Laxmi Nagar seat.
Worth mentioning here, Chief Election Commissioner on January 9, announced the polls date for Delhi Assembly elections.
70-member Delhi Assembly will go to polls on February 8 and the counting of votes will be held on Feb 11. The voting will be held at 13,750 polling stations.
The term of the current assembly will expire on February, 22.
- UP: BJP MLA Radha Mohan Agarwal threatens to resign if any Indian Muslim evicted under CAA
- Chidambaram attacks Modi govt, says If unemployment rises and incomes decline, youth may explode in anger
- Amartya Sen: Opposition unity important for protests
- Delhi Assembly Election 2020: Notices served to AAP, BJP over violation of poll code
- West Bengal: Babul Supriyo slams Bengal BJP Chief Dilip Ghosh over his 'shot like dogs' remark