4.2 magnitude earthquake hits Assam
An earthquake of magnitude 4.2 on the Richter Scale, hit Dima Hasao in Assam on Thursday, according to National Center for Seismology (NCS).
The NCS said the earthquake occurred at 12:45 am today.
- Mumbai: NCB intensifies drug case probe after arrest of Nawab Malik's son-in-law
- Mohan Bhagwat participates in Pongal festivities in Tamil Nadu
- Delhi reports 357 new COVID-19 cases, 11 deaths
- PM Modi greets citizens on Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Magh Bihu
- Delhi court summons BJP MP Hans Raj Hans for providing 'ambiguous information' in election affidavit