Air India Recruitment 2019: 12th pass can appear for walk-in interview for latest vacancies and get monthly salary of Rs 70,000
Air India has released a job notification for various posts and invited application forms on its official website. However, the recruitment will be done on the basis of the walk-in interview that will on 6th May and 9th May 2019.
As per the notification, Air India has invited application for the posts of 70 Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Trainee Flight Dispatcher and Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher on its official website.
To apply for these vacancies it is mandatory that candidates should fulfil these eligibility criteria demanded by Air India for the above posts.
Check vacancy details:
Air India has released a total of 70 posts for Sr. trainee flight dispatcher, trainee flight dispatcher and junior trainee flight dispatcher.
Educational Qualification required:
Interested candidates should have passed his/her class 12th with PCM stream (Physics and Mathematics) from a recognised board or university.
For Senior Trainee Flight Dispatcher & Trainee Flight Dispatcher:
Candidates should hold DGCA (India) flight dispatcher’s approval on jet aircraft.
For Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher:
Candidates who are applying for this post should have passed the flight dispatcher’s course and also have undergone the job training. While candidates who yet to get the approval of DGCA can apply for the post.
During the trainee period, candidates will get the monthly stipend.
Check out post-wise details:
- For Sr. Trainee flight dispatcher: Rs.40,000 per month
- Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs.20,000 per month
- Trainee Flight Dispatcher: Rs 25,000 per month
Candidates who will successfully complete their training and acquiring DGCA flight dispatcher’s approval, candidates will get a gross emolument of Rs 70,000 per month.
Note: To know more details about salary, candidates should visit the official website of Air India.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card download! Have you checked these important details on hall tickets released by NTA?
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019: Good news! 5000 vacancies released for 5th pass; know job details
- RRB Recruitment 2019: Alert! Railways cancels vacancies for these posts; click to read important details
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Applications invited from graduate degree holders; know how to apply
- SSC Recruitment 2019: Waiting for 10000 vacancies? Check eligibility criteria, exam related details before registration for various posts