Anganwadi Recruitment 2019: Hurry up! Last day to apply for over 300 vacancies; 8th pass can apply
Department of Women and Child Development will soon to close its recruitment drive for the positions of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply now as today is the last date.
Candidates who will be selected for the posts will be posted in the various districts like Karnataka including Bagalkot, Koppal, Chitradurga & Ramanagara.
Check Anganwadi vacancy details:
The Department of Women and Child Development has invited a total of 324 vacancies.
Check post-wise details:
- Koppal – 107 Anganwadi Worker
- Ramanagara – 104 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper
- Chitradurga - 65 Anganwadi Worker
- Bagalkot - 49 Anganwadi Worker Posts
To apply for the vacancies candidates can check the vacancy details at anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Anganwadi Worker: Candidates should pass class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board.
Anganwadi Helper- To apply for this post, aspirants must have passed class 8th or equivalent.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the vacancy is 35 Years.
Note: To know more vacancy details, candidates can click here.
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for Sub-Inspector posts; know vacancy, other details
- SSC New Recruitment 2019: Notification released for JE, other posts; salary under 7th Pay Commission
- RRB JE Result 2019: Declared! Here’s how to check region wise 1st stage CBT score
- BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma Result 2019: Here’s how to check your score at bteup.ac.in
- RRB JE Result 2019: Waiting for prelims result? Check the expected date of CBT 1 result announcement