Baaghi 3 starring Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh goes on floor from today
Last year the team of Baaghi announced the third sequel of their hit franchise and the leading star Tiger Shroff will return as the rebel Ronnie. The film was scheduled to release on 6th March 2020. Interestingly, Baaghi 3 was announced even before the release of Baaghi 2. In February it was announced Shraddha Kapoor has returned to the franchise for the third sequel.
The new addition to the franchise is Riteish Deshmukh who was cast as Tiger Shroff's elder brother. The action-thriller film will be directed by Ahmed Khan and according to the latest reports, the film has gone on the floors from today.
Mumbai Mirror quoted a close source, “All the three actors will be a part of the first seven-day schedule. While day one of the shoot will have more conversational scenes, the team jumps into action from the next day," and also add that the film will mostly shoot in real locations in India as well as abroad.
In the month of April, Ahmed Khan and his team had gone for a recce in several countries like Egypt, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Jordan and Morocco as this time the team is planning to set the climax in a desert of the city. In Baaghi and Baaghi 2, Tiger had a long sequence of climax in building and jungle respectively.
“They have decided on Georgia and Serbia as the locations abroad. A marathon schedule will begin in October with the protagonist defending a city in a largerthan-life finale,” the source added.
The film is scheduled to release in March 2020 and it will be interesting to see what Ahmad Khan will show on silver screen.
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma posts stunning picture from beach day off; see pics
- Made In China Motion Poster Out: Rajkummar Rao shown as a typical Indian 'jugaadu'
- Diljit Dosanjh clarifies on US concert controversy, calls it 'Fake News'
- Diljit Dosanjh postpones US concert, says 'will always stand for greater interest of India'
- Diljit Dosanjh accepts invite to Pakistan organiser's event, artist body wants MEA to cancel visa