BECIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for over 2000 vacancies released for Engineers; salary upto Rs 50,000
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited released a new job opportunity for over 2000 vacancies on various posts on its official website.
As per the notification, BECIL has invited a total of 2,684 vacancies for Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower, Consultant & Accounts Executive posts on a Contract basis. Interested candidates can register themselves by visiting the official website at becil.com.
BECIL is planning to hire 2,684 candidates for its government projects.
As per the notification, around 1,336 and 1,342 vacancies have been released for skilled and unskilled manpower, respectively. Also, hiring will be done for the Consultant (Electrical Engineer)- 4 and Accounts Executive-2 posts.
Know more vacancy details:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 200 vacant posts-- Job location- Delhi
- Data Entry Operator---100 posts--- Job location- Lucknow
- Skilled Manpower as per specification---1336 posts-- Lucknow
- Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification--1342-----Lucknow
- Accounts Executive- 02 post
- Consultant (electrical engineer)- 04 posts
Application fee for BECIL Jobs 2019:
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates: Rs 250
Candidates who will be selected for the government projects like Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh, and also for the BECIL 2019 recruitment, get the following salary per month:
- Skilled Manpower: Rs 9,381
- Unskilled Manpower: Rs 7,613
- Consultant (Electrical Engineer): Rs 30,000-50,000
- Accounts Executive: Rs 20,000-30,000
- Application process begins: 10th July 2019
- Last date for BECIL Registration: July 25th, 2019
- 4,800 MBBS seats reserved for economically weaker students
- UGC NET Result 2019: NTA to release June exam results for JRF, Assistant Professor posts today
- Allahabad University Recuitment 2019: Last day to apply for over 200 vacancies released for faculty post; read details
- BRO Recruitment 2019: Jobs for 10th pass! 778 vacancies released at bro.gov.in; apply before July 15
- SAIL Recruitment 2019: Huge vacancies released for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff posts; read details