BEL Recruitment 2019: Vacancies released for Apprentice posts; here’s how to apply
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), the Ministry of Defence, invited applications for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
Aspirants who hold the degree of B.Tech/B.E can apply for the posts released at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates will have to appear for the interview on November 10, 2019.
Check BEL Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentices
- Mechanical Computers Science
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Computers Science
- Civil Electrical
Interview Date - 10 November 2019
Candidates who will qualify the post will get a stipend as per Government norms (present rate of stipend for Graduate apprentices is 11,110/- per month and for Diploma apprentice are Rs 10,400/- per month.
- Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Jobs
- Aspirants should hold the BE / B.Tech in the respective discipline for Graduate apprenticeship
- Pass class in Diploma in the respective discipline for Technician (Diploma) apprenticeship
- Only Indian nationals are eligible
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Jobs
Candidates will be selected for the post of Apprentince on the basis of written test.
Here's How to Apply for BEL Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Apprenticeship on the web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and then, candidates have to appear for interview at Bharat Electronics Limited, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam – 521001.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Hurry-up! Applications for Navik post in Domestic Branch to close
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III admit card released: Here’s how to download for interview
- GATE 2020 Exam: These preparation tips and tricks will help you overcome obstacles
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Alert! 3678 vacancies released for 10th pass; 40 years can apply now
- AIIMS Recruitment 2019: New vacancies out for Professor posts; here’s how to apply