Bihar’s Sunny Leone might go jail for playing prank with government system
Bihar’s Sunny Leone, the daughter of Leona Leone, who has created a stir on social media and also made Bollywood’s Sunny Leone to react on the matter.
Now, Bihar government likely to take serious action against the person who has played with the government system.
As per the reports of HT, Principal Secretary, PHED, Jitendra Srivastav said that an FIR would be lodged against the candidates. He also said that what the application did, not mischief, but a serious offence for playing a prank with state government.
‘We will soon lodge FIR against the candidate under IT Act and various sections of the IPC and CrPC,’ Jitendra Srivastav said. He further added that ‘it is tantamount to obstructing government work and impersonation, as the candidate has also uploaded the picture of the actress.’
However, the case becomes popular because of Sunny Leone’s name across the country, who topped the draft merit list of Bihar government’s public health engineering department (PHED) for the recruitment of junior engineer.
Sunny Leone also took to Twitter and wrote, ‘Haha, I am so glad the other me has done so well.’
Even leader of Opposition Tejaswhi Prasad Yadav took a dig at Nitish government and took to Twitter.
See his tweet:
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Keep your documents with you to apply for over 4000 vacancies from tomorrow
- IB Recruitment 2019: Job Alert! Intelligence Bureau releases vacancy on various posts; here’s how to apply
- CBSE 10th, 12th Exam 2019: Schools violated this important rule during Board exam; here’s what
- Bihar Board Exams 2019: BSEB expels at least 11 students on day 1 of matric exam
- ICMAI 2018 Result Out! Check your December term end exam results now; here's how to see result