BPSC 63rd Main Exam Result 2019: Here's how to check written exam result at bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the results of the 63rd Combined main exam today. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
This year, BPSC conducted the main (written) exam on January 12 and January 13, January 15 and January 17, 2019. The Commission has released a list of 924 selected candidates on its official website.
Under this recruitment drive, BPSC will fill a total of 355 vacancies. Candidates who are selected in the written exam will be eligible to appear for the interview round.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the interview on August 27, 2019.
Meanwhile, candidates who have appeared for the BPSC 63rd Combined main (written) exam can check their result in the following ways.
Here’s how to check BPSC 63rd Main Exam 2019:
1. Visit the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on the link “63rd Combined Main (Written) Competitive Examination”
3. A pdf file of selected candidates will appear on the page
4. Download the file
5. If required, take a printout for further purpose
BPSC 63rd Combined Exam Interview Details
- The interview of shortlisted candidates will start from August 27. Candidates can check more details about the interview on the official website of BPSC.
Note: To get more latest updates about the exam visit BPSC's official website regularly.
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2019: Hurry up! Last day to apply for over 300 vacancies; 8th pass can apply
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for Sub-Inspector posts; know vacancy, other details
- SSC New Recruitment 2019: Notification released for JE, other posts; salary under 7th Pay Commission
- RRB JE Result 2019: Declared! Here’s how to check region wise 1st stage CBT score
- BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma Result 2019: Here’s how to check your score at bteup.ac.in