CSIR UGC NET Result 2019: NTA likely to release result today; here’s how to check scores
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to announce the results of the Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam 2019 result today. Candidates who have appeared for the CSIR NET 2019 exam should keep their eyes on the official website to check their scores.
The result will be uploaded at csirnet.nta.nic.in. NTA conducted the CSIR NET exam on December 15 and December 27 (in the States of Assam and Meghalaya).
For the UGC NET exam, a total of 2,25,889 candidates applied for the exam and out the total 2,82,117 students appeared for the exam.
According to the official notification, the NTA CSIR NET 2019 scorecard/result is likely to be displayed by January 14, 2020.
Know how to check NTA CSIR UGC NET Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of NTA CSIR NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in
2. Click on the link which says ‘NTA CSIR NET RESULT 2019’
3. Enter your login id and password
4. Click on submit
5. Your result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further purpose
About CSIR UGC NET:
CSIR-UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility 'for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship/Assistant Professor' in Indian universities and colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. Online applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on all India basis through Press Notification of CSIR-UGC NET for JRF and LS/AP.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Huge vacancies released for Nursing Officer; check pay scale
- Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: 226 vacancies released for 10th and 12th pass; check eligibility criteria
- NIT Recruitment 2020: New jobs released for 12th pass; check posts details
- UPSC Recruitment 2020: Fresh vacancies released for EPFO; graduates can apply
- OFRC Recruitment 2020: 6000 vacancies released for 10th pass; apply before February 9