Delhi Assembly Polls: BJP releases 'chargesheet' against Kejriwal government
The Delhi BJP on Saturday released a "chargesheet" against the Arvind Kejriwal government, alleging that the AAP "misguided and befooled" people in the last five years and "failed" to fulfill the promises made before the 2015 assembly election.
Union minister Harsh Vardhan and Lok Sabha MP Meenakshi Lekhi and other senior BJP leaders accused the Aam Aadmi Party of "fanning the fire" during the recent violent protests in Delhi against the amended citizenship law.
- Citizenship Law: Kerala Governor Arif Khan faces protests during his speech at Indian History Congress
- Uddhav Thackeray: Farmers whose crop loan exceeds Rs 2 lakh ineligible for loan waiver scheme
- Rajasthan: Congress recovers from LS jolt; Ashok Gehlot-Sachin Pilot truce holds
- CAA Protest: Congress holds 'maha rally' in Kerala against Citizenship Law
- Two Nepalese women trying to smuggle 15 kg charas to Kullu arrested