DU Admissions 2019-20: Get ready to submit your application form for new academic session; read details
The Delhi University (DU) is trying to contact the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to use their database for getting students' marksheets and certificates so that they do not have to submit them during the time of admissions, the varsity said.
The admission process for 2019-2020 academic session will tentatively begin on April 15, they said. Registration for all undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil and PhD courses will begin on April 15 and end on May 7.
The varsity portal will reopen on May 20 for two weeks for updating marks and courses.
The ECA and Sports trials will start from May 20 and will be de-linked from admission cut-off lists, which means the ECA trials may start before the cut-offs are announced.
Colleges will be required to include representatives from various categories such as SC, ST, OBC, EWS, northeast, in their grievance committees, the varsity said. The committee has decided to reduce the deduction of marks from five to only two per cent for the change of stream.
- GATE Result released! Check your scores at these links in easier way
- GATE Result 2019: Here’s when to check your Engineering entrance exam result
- CUCET Registration 2019: Apply for various central university examination released at cucetexam.in
- Jobs in DERC! Engineering candidates can apply for this posts released by Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
- UPSEE 2019 Online Registration: Last date to apply for entrance exam application form