HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 Released! Check official date of examination; here’s latest updates
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the admit card for the Junior Engineer written exam on 22nd August 2019. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the exam can download their e-hall tickets at hssc.gov.in.
As per the notification, HSSC will conduct OMR Based Test in the month of August 31, 2019, and on September 1, 2019.
However, candidates can see the date of their exam, time and exam center on their admit card which is available on the official website.
This year, HSSC has released a total of 1634 vacancies for the posts of JE in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil & Horticulture trades in the Haryana State.
HSSC will conduct the JE exam in three shifts on 31st August to 1st September 2019. All the examinees are advised to carry their e-admit card on the day of the exam as no entry will be allowed with hall ticket. Also, aspirants should report the exam center on time.
- MPSC Recruitment 2019: Vacancies released for Livestock Development Officer; 40 plus can also apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: 1233 vacancies released for Apprentices posts; read details
- AP DElEd Result 2019: Announced! Here’s how to check 1st year result at bseap.org
- CSIR UGC NET Exam Schedule Released! NTA releases December 2019, June 2020 exam notification; read details
- ICMAI June Exam Result 2019: Check Foundation, Intermediate, Final exam results today; here’s how to check