HTET Application Form 2019: Online registration starts for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test; apply now
The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has started its application process for HTET or Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) on its official website. Interested candidates can submit their application form at bseh.org.in.
The online registrations for HTET will conclude on October 18, 2019.
Therefore, candidates who want to be a government teacher then they should apply before the closing of the application window.
As per the notification, the admit card for the exam is expected to be released on November 8, 2019.
Here’s how to apply for HTET 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website bseh.org.in
Step 2: Click on 'the link which says Online Registration For HTET 2019'
Step 3: Enter your details asked on the form
Step 4: Upload documents asked on the page
Step 5: Register yourself for the exam
Step 6: Make fee payment
Step 7: Download application form or fee receipt
Step 8: Take a printout for further use
Check HTET 2019 Important Dates
- Online registration begins: October 7, 2019
- Last date for online application: October 18, 2019
- Last date for submission of fee: October 20, 2019
- Correction window will open October 19 to 23, 2019.
The Harayana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) exam will be conducted on November 16, and 17, 2019.
- HSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for over 4000 vacancies before this date; read details
- UP NHM Recruitment 2019: Job bonanza! Over 14,000 vacancies out, salary upto Rs 80,000
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: Hurry up! Few hours left to apply for 12075 vacancies
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: Over 500 vacancies released for this post; salary upto Rs 80,000
- UGC NET Application 2019: NTA to end registration process on this date; here’s how to apply