IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: Application process begins for 12,075 vacancies; check registration fee
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started its application process for the post of Clerk on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the IBPS Clerk prelims exam from today.
IBPS released a total of 12,075 vacancies for the post of clerk and the first stage exam for the post will be held on December 7, 8, 14 and 21, 2019 across the nation.
The online application process has started from September 17, 2019, and the last date to apply for the post is October 9, 2019.
Check state-wise vacancy released by IBPS:
Andaman and Nicobar Island
Dadar and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
Jammu & Kashmir
Candidates who will qualify the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for IBPS Clerk Main examination that will be held on January 19, 2020. Moreover, the admit card for IBPS Clerk prelims exam will be released in the month of November 2019.
Under this recruitment drive, IBPS aims to fill a total 12,075 clerk posts. There are a total of 17 participating organisations under IBPS.
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019: Job notification! 329 vacancies released for Junior Assistant, other posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Notification out for 700 vacancies at sbi.co.in; here’s how to apply
- JEE Advanced 2020: Good news! IIT Delhi announces official date for entrance exam; check schedule
- LIC Recruitment 2019: Notification for over 8000 vacancies released; application process starts
- IBPS RRB Result 2019: Declared! Here’s how to check PO prelims result at ibps.in