India Vs England, 2nd Test: England won the toss and opted to field first
Virat Kohli led Indian cricket team would expect its floundering batsmen to take more responsibility in pursuit of a series-levelling victory in the second Test match against England at Lord's.
Joe Root led England cricket team defeated India in their 1000th Test at Edgbaston. Now Virat Kohli is all set to face England in the second Test at Lord's.
Indian team have won two out of the 17 Tests they’ve played at Lord’s and lost 11 Test match at the venue.
After losing the opening Test at Edgbaston, Virat Kohli's brigade will take confidence from the fact that Lord’s is the venue of their last Test win in England, back in 2014.
India (Playing XI):
Murali Vijay, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma
England (Playing XI):
Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings, Joe Root(c), Ollie Pope, Jonny Bairstow(w), Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad, James Anderson
- India Vs England: BCCI slams Rohit Sharma and reveals why Anushka Sharma was in picture with Team India
- India Vs England, 2nd Test: Sachin Tendulkar, Ranveer Singh and Kabir Khan in one frame at Lord's cricket ground
- IND v ENG: Kapil Dev and Sunil Gavaskar got the chance but why Tendulkar return without ringing Lord's bell will surprise you!
- After six years of Sachin Tendulkar's retirement, Virat Kohli feels tough to break his world record
- India Vs England: This England cricketer is all set to enter elite club of Test all-rounders at Lord's