Indian sky gazers get ready to see 5 major eclipses in 2019; here's when
It’s time to say bye to 2018 and a warm welcome for 2019. Many people have started planning to make their resolutions for the year 2019.
Well, we have brought something special for the sky gazers that will amuse them. As 2019 will witness the major eclipses that will also visible in India also.
As per the reports of India Today, the five eclipses that will display in 2019 for the sky gazers and astronomy lovers and two of the eclipses will also be visible in India.
As per the information was given by the Rajendra Prakash Gupta ( the superintendent of Ujjain-based Jiwaji Observatory) about the eclipses.
Check out the list of eclipses that will visible in 2019:
1. On 6th January:
On this date, the solar eclipse will occur that won’t be visible in India.
2. On 21st January:
Once again! India will not see a total lunar eclipse as in our country there would be daytime.
3. On 2nd-3rd July:
Indian sky gazers will be able to see this only as in other countries there will be a night at that time.
4. On 16th-17th July:
India will be able to see a partial lunar eclipse on this day.
5. On 26th December:
A ring-shaped solar eclipse will occur in India.
Talking about 2018, there were five eclipses were occur and out of the total eclipses only two of which were total lunar eclipses and three were partial solar eclipses.
- Watch: ISRO successfully launches Communication satellite GSAT-7A On-Board GSLV-F11 in Sriharikota
- India 4th highest emitter of CO2: Study
- Proud moment! India’s heaviest satellite that will boost broadband services in the country launched successfully; see video
- Wow! This heaviest satellite of ISRO will enhance the speed of the internet and bridge the digital divide in India
- Watch: ISRO successfully launches HysIS satellite, 30 others with a PSLV-C43 rocket from Satish Dhawan Space Centre