IndiGo Special Offer: Planning to go home this Holi via flight? Book tickets only at Rs 899; read details
Planning to go home this Holi season via flight? IndiGO has brought a special offer for the flyers. The airline's company has started a three-day sale of flight tickets which can be a book at just Rs 899.
Also, under this three-day sale scheme, passengers can also book international destination tickets at just Rs 3,399.
Wait! If you’re thinking that it can be booked easily then, we have some important information that you all should know before booking a ticket.
As there are some terms and conditions for the flyers. Also, there is a 20% cash back offer will be given if you pay with American Express, DBS cards or RBL bank for a domestic carrier.
Moreover, the booking under this offer can be done from 11th February to 13th February and the travel period should be between 26th February and 29th February 2019, airline mentioned on its official website. Notably, the minimum offer price of Rs 899 only for domestic flights and Rs 3,399 for international flights which are applicable for tickets booked through all channels during the offer period. Also, a discount will not be valid on airport charges and government taxes.
However, this offer will only be valid on non-stop flights on various sectors across IndiGo’s domestic and international network. Also, remember, that this offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or scheme, promotions, IndiGo said.
As per the official website, the tickets fare from Chennai to Bengaluru is at Rs 999. From Chennai to Bhubaneswar is sold at Rs 2099, while from Chennai to Colombo, the ticket will be sold at Rs 3,699.
Simultaneously, the price of tickets from Delhi to Jaipur will be at just Rs 1,299 and Delhi to Bengaluru, the fare will be at Rs 2,699.
To know the fare of domestic and international flights tickets, passengers can visit the official website of IndiGo at www.goindigo.com.
- Holi Special Train: Big trouble for passengers! IRCTC cancelled these express trains till 31st March; see the list
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos accuses the US tabloid after receiving threats to publish his intimate photos, texts
- RBI Monetary Policy: Loans to get cheaper after RBI cuts repo rate by 0.25 % to 6.25 %, another political sop ahead of national election
- Alert! Link Aadhaar with PAN before this date or face suspension of several impotant services; details inside
- Jet pilots discuss airline's current situation; may take final call on salary payment delays in March