IPL 2020: Virat Kohli reacts to Royal Challengers Bangalore’s new logo
Reacting to the new logo of Royal Challengers Bangalore, skipper Virat Kohli stated that he was ‘thrilled to see the embodiment of bold pride and challenger spirit in it’. RCB on Friday unveiled their new logo ahead of the much awaited 13th edition of the T20 league.
The announcement came few days after the franchise deleted their profile image, along with handful of old posts, and wrote an enigmatic message on Twitter, ‘New year, New RCB’ and the caption - “B R A C E Y O U R S E L V E S.14th February, remember the date”.
Reacting to the new logo, skipper Kohli stated, “It embodies the Bold pride and challenger spirit that our players bring to the field. Can’t wait for IPL 2020.”
Virat Kohli also used the lyrics of a famous hindi song to describe his emotions, “LOGO ka kaam hai kehna. Thrilled to see our new Royal Challegers Bangalore logo,” tweeted Kohli.
Talking at the launch event of the new logo, Chairman of RCB, Sanjeev Churiwala, said, “The elements in the logo is a commitment to continuously entertain and engage with fans who are the force behind Royal Challengers Bangalore,” he said.
“We believe a change in identity for the club was necessary to effectively live and breathe this vision and celebrate the passion for cricket and playing bold,” he added.
Virat Kohli is currently in New Zealand, with the national side. India whitewashed New Zealand 5-0 in the T20I series but were defeated 3-0 in the recently concluded ODI series.
- Shreyas Iyer to attend 69th NBA All Star games in Chicago [Video]
- On Valentine’s Day, Sachin Tendukar shares video with his 'first love' [Watch]
- Dawood Ibrahim was also involved in match fixing scandal in 2000, says ACP Ishwar Singh
- Ravi Shastri reveals names in contention for Mayank Agarwal’s opening partner ahead of Test series against New Zealand
- IPL 2020: RCB launches new logo, SRH takes a cheeky dig at Virat Kohli led team