LIC Best Policy Offer: These insurance plans will offer Rs 1 crore only at Rs 18 per day
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is popularly known for its trustworthiness and the policies which secure the life of its customers.
To woo its customers, LIC brings several life insurance plans from traditional term life insurance policy to an investment-oriented ULIP or Unit Linked Insurance Plan.
Notably, the final aim of these plans to provide the adequate sum assured to the policyholder. Following its tagline--Jeevan ke sath bhi aur jeevan k bad bhi..LIC’s policies also provide insurance even after the untimely death of the holder. LIC is offering customers several insurance plans which have a sum assured over Rs 1 crore.
Interestingly, the huge amount can be assured by investing less amount of money with a range of benefits for both policyholders and also for the nominee.
Check out best LIC plans with a high sum assured payable:
1. LIC Term Insurance Plans:
This plan will provide life assures a risk cover during the policy tenure and death benefits to the nominee in case, the policyholder passed away during the policy tenure. This policy would provide a high sum assured at a low cost.
Check two plans name given below:
i. Anmol Jeevan II
ii. E- Term Plan
Check more details about the policy here
2. LIC Whole Life Insurance Plan:
The whole life risk cover will be given under this plan against death to the policyholder for the entire lifetime.
To know more details about the plan, click here.
3. LIC Pension Plans:
This plan can be purchased by any individual who is worried about their life after retirement. Under this plan a high sum assured are listed below:
i. LIC’s Jeevan Akshay- VI
ii. LIC’s New Jeevan Nidhi
- Modi govt to privatise operations of 150 trains and 50 railway stations
- Big jolt to Jio users! Reliance makes big changes to its free calling service, introduces new plan
- Sensex drops over 150 pts, Nifty slips below 11,300
- Hike in DA: Modi government Diwali gift for govt employees and pensioners
- IRCTC Special Train Offer: Going home this Diwali or Chhath Puja? Book your railway tickets for these routes