NEET UG 2022: Few days left to apply for medical entrance exam; read official statement
NEET UG 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to close its application window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate or NEET-UG 2022. Earlier, the last date to submit the application form for NTA NEET 2022 was May 6 but it was later extended to May 16, 2022.
Only three days are left to complete the registration process for NEET-UG 2022. Candidates who have not registered themselves yet are advised to apply before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.
Know why the last date was extended:
NTA extended the last date for online form submission for NEET-UG because Armed Forces Medical Colleges have decided to accept NEET for admission to BSc Nursing courses.
Read the official statement:
"It has also been decided by the Director-General, Armed Forces Medical Services that the scores of NEET (UG) will be used for the selection of FEMALE Candidates only for admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) Course. In view of the above, the last date for receiving Online Applications for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (UG) - 2022 for all the applicants has been extended," stated the NTA notification.
NEET UG 2022 Exam Date:
This year, NEET-UG 2022 exam will be held on July 17 across the country.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exam every year for those students who want to take admission to undergraduate medical and allied courses like MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, BSc Life Sciences, AYUSH courses, and Veterinary courses.
- CGBSE Chhattisgarh Board Exam Result 2022: It’s confirmed! 10th, 12th results to be released on this date; check new update
- Stressed due to board and competitive exams? Here’s a solution for you
- GUJCET Result 2022: GSHEB to release result today; know at what time
- NEET PG Admit Card 2022: Don’t miss this important update before your entrance examination
- UP Board Result 2022: Important update on 10th, 12th result declaration date; check now