NIACL Recruitment 2018: Apply for Rs 51,000 per month salary; check out the job locations
The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has invited the applications on the post of Administrative Officers. Candidates who are having the interest in the vacancy released by NIACL can apply on the official website of NIACL.
The government of India has released the advertisement to fill 312 vacancies for the posts of the officers in scale I – generalist and specialists.
However, the registration process for the vacancy will start from 10th December and will end on 26th December 2018.
The recruitment exam released by NIACL will begin in two phases.
The first phase exam will be held on 30th January 2019 while the second phase of an exam will be held on 2nd March 2019.
In the first phase exam, candidates will have to appear for the objective-type questions and in the second phase exam, aspirants will have to appear for both objective and descriptive type questions.
Check out the vacancy details:
- For a company secretary, there are two posts.
- For Legal, there are 20 posts.
- For Generalists, there are 245 posts.
- For Finance and accounts, there are 35 posts.
The minimum age limit for the aspirant is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
However, graduates and postgraduates candidates can apply for the above posts.
Check out the locations:
The vacancies are released in Hubli, Raipur and Madurai regional offices. Selected candidates will also be recruitment in Mumbai and cities like Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri districts of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa.
However, the minimum stay that a selected candidate will have to follow at their initial posting is five years.
While the post of company secretary discipline is only for Mumbai location.
Selected candidates will get the total remuneration of Rs.51,000 per month. Along with monthly salary, candidates will also get the other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, medical benefits, LTS, gratuity, group personal accident insurance etc shall be as per rules.
- SBI Recruitment 2018: Few hours left for Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies; apply for handsome salary package
- UP Police Constable Result Out: UPPBPB releases result at uppbpb.gov.in; know the document verification locations
- UGC NET Exam 2018: Check the new exam pattern, syllabus and exam dates for NTA’s December exam
- SBI Recruitment 2018: Hurry up! Last date to arrive for the Special Cadre Officer posts recruitment; apply now
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply for Probationary Officer posts released at southindianbank.com; see criteria