NVS Recruitment 2019: Few days left to apply for teaching and non-teaching posts released at navodya.gov.in
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will soon to close its recruitment drive for the posts of teaching and non-teaching. Therefore, aspirants who have not applied for the posts should visit the official website now and apply for the vacancies as soon as possible.
As per the notification, NVS has released 251 teaching and non-teaching posts on the official website of NVS. To apply for the vacancies, candidates should visit the NVS website at navodya.gov.in.
However, only three days are left to apply for the vacancies. Out of the total 251 posts, there are 28 posts for Group A, 218 for Group B and 5 for Group C.
Check out vacancy details:
- For Group A- Principal- 25 vacancies
- For Group A- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- 3 vacancies
- For Group B- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)- 218 vacancies
- For Group C- Assistant- 2 vacancies
- For Group C- Computer Operator- 3 vacancies
Check out important dates to remember:
- Online application process begins: January 15, 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: February 14, 2019
- Last date for the submission for online application fee: February 15, 2019
- Admit Card download starts (Tentative): March 10, 2019
- Date of written test - In last week of March 2019
Check out application fee:
- For Principal post-Rs 1500/-
- For Assistant-Rs 800/-
- For Computer Operator-Rs 800/-
- For Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs 1500/-
- For PGTs- Rs 1000/-
Note: To know more about the vacancy details, aspirants can visit the official website of NVS at navodya.gov.in.
- BSNL Recruitment 2019: Apply for these posts and earn up to Rs 40,500 with several benefits; know details
- IIT Recruitment 2019: Good News! Apply for non-teaching jobs at IIT Indore, monthly salary upto Rs 2.15 lakh; check details here
- MPTET 2018 Admit Card: MPPEB releases hall tickets for teacher recruitment exam; here’s how to download
- SSC Recruitment 2019: Register yourself for over 70,000 vacancies on various posts; check posts details
- Delhi University Admission 2019: Check out the new reservation policy added by the varsity for DU students