Ravi Ashwin left heartbroken after ICC ban on Zimbabwe cricket
The suspension of Zimbabwe cricket board by the International Cricket Council (ICC) has left the cricketing world in shock and surprise. Indian cricketer Ravichandran Ashwin took to social media to express his emotions and what he feels about the ban.
Ravichandran Ashwin took to his official Twitter handle and wrote, “Extremely heartbreaking news for all Zim cricketers and their fans, reading the tweets of @SRazaB24 just shows the agony of cricketers and how their life’s have been taken away from them. I pray that the lovely cricket nation returns to its glory asap! #ZimbabweCricket.”
Ravi Ashwin took to social media after reading the tweets of Zimbabwe cricketer Sikandar Raza. Sikandar’s tweet was an emotional was which read, “How one decision has made a team, strangers
How one decision has made so many people unemployed, How one decision affects so many families, How one decision has ended so many careers, Certainly not how I wanted to say goodbye to international cricket. @ICC.”
The ICC banned Zimbabwe cricketer because of their government’s interference in the board. The ICC ordered that all the funding to Zimbabwe cricket will be frozen.
- Rift between Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma is nonsense confirms a report
- Pakistan's Waqar Younis celebrates 30 years of friendship with Sachin Tendulkar in a special way
- MS Dhoni won't go for West Indies series, will take Army training: Reports
- No break for Virat Kohli, sweats it out before West Indies outing; see video
- Watch: AB de Villiers plays marvellous knock in his debut match for Middlesex in T20 Blast