RRB Recruitment 2022: New vacancies released for 10th pass; apply before June 30
Northeast Frontier Railway has released a huge job opportunity for an Apprentice post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies by visiting the official website of NFR at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The online registration process for the NFR Apprentice Post has already begun on June 1 and the last date for the submission of the application form is June 30, 2022.
Candidates who want to apply for the Apprentice post must check the official notification released by the Northeast Frontier Railway.
Total posts- 5636 vacancies
Indian Railways Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification Required
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
Candidates should also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Application fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared (trade-wise, unit-wise, and community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared based on marks obtained in matriculation and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- Submission of Online Application Form: June 01, 2022
- Last date for online form submission: June 30, 2022
- Kerala Class 12th Board Result 2022: Kerala plus two results out, 83.7 pc pass
- This beautiful bird changes its colour as it moves its neck; viral video will leave you amazed
- Youth being misguided, says Uttarakhand CM on Agnipath protests
- TN SSLC, HSC Results 2022: Tamil Nadu 10th result link active; here’s how to check
- TN SSLC, HSC result 2022: TNDGE declares 12th results; here's how to check