SBI Recruitment 2018: Few hours left for Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies; apply for handsome salary package
Have you applied for the SBI Special Cadre Officer post? If not, then, hurry up! Only a few hours are left for the submission of the application form.
All the interested aspirants can submit their applications on the career page of the State Bank of India (SBI).
SBI has released the SO jobs on its official website on the contractual basis. There are total 47 vacancies released by the bank for SO posts on regular basis. The last date to apply for the vacancy is 6th December 2018. So, candidates without wasting your time, we would like to advise you that apply now for this opportunity as soon as possible.
Check out SBI SO vacancy details:
There are a total number of posts: 38
- Vice President (Sector Specialist) - 3 Posts
- Vice President (Structuring & Syndication) - 2 Posts
- Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist) - 74 Posts
- Manager (Sector Specialist)- 11 Posts
- Manager (Structuring & Syndication) - 4 Posts
- Vice President (Digital Marketing) - 1 Post
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations) - 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Marcom) - 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications) - 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships) - 1 Post
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education) - 3 Posts
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing) - 1 Post
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)- 1 Post
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata - 1 Post
Check out the selection process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in their interview examination.
Here’s how to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. Click on the link to apply for the SBI SO posts
3. Register yourself for the vacancy
4. Upload your documents
5. Select the payment mode for the submission of application
6. Click on OK after completing your details
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references
- UP Police Constable Result Out: UPPBPB releases result at uppbpb.gov.in; know the document verification locations
- UGC NET Exam 2018: Check the new exam pattern, syllabus and exam dates for NTA’s December exam
- SBI Recruitment 2018: Hurry up! Last date to arrive for the Special Cadre Officer posts recruitment; apply now
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply for Probationary Officer posts released at southindianbank.com; see criteria
- CAT Answer Key Out! Know if your response to the questions were right or wrong?