Shiv Sena sacks youth activists for allegedly assaulting 2 Kashmiri students
After two Kashmiri students were allegedly assaulted by Shiv Sena’s youth activists in Maharashtra’s Yavatmal, the party has sacked the activists involved in the brawl, a video of which has been shared widely on social media.
There were eight accused involved in the incident, who belonged to the Yuva Sena, the youth wing of Shiv Sena and action has been taken against them. Police has registered FIR at local station and arrested them as well.
The students have claimed that they have been living under the threat after the terror attack took place. One student told NDTV that, “We have been living here for the last one-and-a-half years. But they are now forcing us to vacate our rented accommodations in four days. It's difficult to study in such circumstances.”
- Lok Sabha 2019: Congress has a 'fair chance' to form coalition government, says Fitch
- BJP attacks Rahul Gandhi’s ‘photoshoot sarkaar’ jibe with his dancing video after Pulwama attack; Congress 'deletes' video
- 3 Afghan men arrested at Delhi airport for trying to smuggle in gold
- Congress chief Rahul Gandhi treks Tirumala hills, prays at Lord Balaji temple
- Ayushman Bharat CEO says over 12 lakh people availed free treatment under scheme