Shocking! 25-year-old woman’s body tattooed ‘Mohit' on hand, face slashed found in suitcase in Delhi; manhunt launched
In a shocking incident, a body of a 25-year-old woman was found stuffed in an abandoned suitcase in east Delhi on Tuesday night. A passerby travelling in an auto-rickshaw spotted the suitcase on the roadside near the Kondli canal and alerted the police, said a senior officer. The identity of the woman is yet to be traced, said police.
As soon as the police reached the spot, they open the suitcase, they found the woman's body with her face down. Later, they found the woman's face was slashed multiple times, said the police. She also had a name 'Mohit' tattooed on her hand.
The Delhi police have launched a manhunt and investigation has been started. Police are canning CCTV videos of the area. Nothing in the suitcase has given a clue to the investigators, said sources in the police.
- West Bengal: Big jolt to Mamata Banerjee! TMC MP Soumitra Khan joins BJP ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha Election
- Budget 2019: Budget Session of Parliament to be held January 31 to February 13; interim budget to be presented on Feb 1
- CJI nominates Justice AK Sikri for the panel meeting along with Mallikarjun Kharge, headed by PM Modi on Alok Verma
- Congress made fake promises during elections only for votes alleges Raman Singh
- Chandrababu Naidu meets Farooq Abdullah and Sharad Pawar for discussing Grand Alliance