SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019: Application process to start today; 12th pass can apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is expected to start the application process for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam today, December 3, 2019. Candidates who have qualified class 12th can participate in this recruitment drive.
As per the official notification, the entrance exam will be held for the selection to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators in different ministries/department/offices of the government of India.
SSC will conduct the examination for CHSL from March 16, 2020, to March 27, 2020.
Check SSC CHSL Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualification Required:
Interested candidates should qualified class 12th. While for the post of Data Entry Operator in CAG, candidates should be from the Science stream.
Age Limit Required:
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 27 years. While the reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the government norms.
Application fees Required:
The application fee for the post of SSC CHSL is Rs 100. While candidates from the reserved category and females are exempted from paying the fee.
For more details, candidates should wait for the official notification to release.
Important dates to remember
- Start of registration process: December 3, 2019
- SSC CHSL 2019 prelims: March 16, 2020, to March 27
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Vacancies released for SI; salary upto Rs 1 lakh
- No distance education allowed in hotel management, real estate: UGC
- 'National educational policy can address crisis in technical education': AICTE Chairman
- OSSSC Recruitment 2019: Registration begins! Apply for 806 Forest Guard posts; 10th pass can apply
- Railway Recruitment 2019: 3249 vacancies released for 10th pass; 15 plus can apply now