UGC NET Exam 2018: Check the new exam pattern, syllabus and exam dates for NTA’s December exam
The National Eligibility Test (NET) exam will be held in this month i.e. December 2018. The exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency all across the country for the posts of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship.
As we know that, earlier, the Central Board of Secondary Education was responsible to conduct the examination. After the new changes introduced by the HRD Ministry, the UGC NET exam will be conducted by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA).
In fact, NTA will conduct for the UGC NET December Exam for the first time after the HRD announcement.
In December, the exam will begin from 18th December and will conclude on 22nd December.
However, the admit card for the NTA UGC NET exam has been released on the official website from 19th November 2018. However, NTA has rescheduled the dates of the exam as earlier it was to organise from 9th December to 23rd December.
NTA allowed the NET aspirants to submit their application form in the month of September from 1st September to 30th September 2018. Later, it has extended its last date for about a week.
UGC NET Exam Pattern:
UGC NET exam conducts twice in a year. After HRD announcement, NTA is responsible to conduct the UGC NET exam.
However, the exam will be a computer-based test which will be conducted by NTA across the country.
Some changes have been introduced by UGC in the examination pattern.
- From December, the exam will be a computer-based exam, which will be conducted in two shifts. Earlier, the exam was conducted in pen-and-paper based mode in only one shift.
- Also, till 2017, there were three papers in the exam. Now, candidates will have to appear for the two papers. Also, UGC has changed the duration of papers.
- SBI Recruitment 2018: Hurry up! Last date to arrive for the Special Cadre Officer posts recruitment; apply now
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply for Probationary Officer posts released at southindianbank.com; see criteria
- CAT Answer Key Out! Know if your response to the questions were right or wrong?
- UP Police Recruitment 2018: UPPRPB announes fresh vacancies after cancelling the old vacancy; here’s the new job details
- TSPSC Answer Key 2018 Released: Check your Group 4 final answer key at tspsc.gov.in