UGC NET Result 2019: NTA to release June exam results for JRF, Assistant Professor posts today
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 exam today. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for UGC NET computer-based test should keep their eyes on the official website of NTA to check their result.
As per the information brochure, NTA will declare the UGC NET June exam results by July 15, 2019.
Know how to download NTA NET June Exam Answer Key 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June answer key
3. A PDF file will appear on the page
4. Match your responses shown in the answer key
5. If required, download the answer key
6. Take a print out for future references
This year, NTA conducted UGC NET June exam between 20th June and 26th June 2019. Around 9.42 lakh candidates appeared for the exam at 615 centers in 237 cities. NTA has already released the final answer keys on its official website on 11th July.
- Allahabad University Recuitment 2019: Last day to apply for over 200 vacancies released for faculty post; read details
- BRO Recruitment 2019: Jobs for 10th pass! 778 vacancies released at bro.gov.in; apply before July 15
- SAIL Recruitment 2019: Huge vacancies released for Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff posts; read details
- HSSC Recruitment 2019: Good news! Application process begins for 2978 vacancies; apply now
- Delhi HC dismisses plea seeking stay on St Stephen's College admission interviews