West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for Sub-Inspector posts; know vacancy, other details
The West Bengal police department has invited vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector. Candidates who are interested in the vacancies should visit the official website at wbpolice.gov.in or wbprb.applythrunet.co.in.
The application process for the posts has already begun and the last date to apply for the vacancies is September 9, 2019.
Under this recruitment drive, West Bengal aims to fill a total of 668 vacancies for the post of West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch) and Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch).
Before applying for the vacancies, candidates should check the eligibility criteria, education qualification, selection process, and other details.
Check WB Police Sub Inspector Vacancy details:
Candidates will have to apply for the position at wbpolice.gov.in as well as the application offline through the Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras) that have been set up by the West Bengal Government in rural areas of West Bengal.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs 270
- SC – Rs 20
- ST – Rs 20
Check West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector vacancy details:
- SSC New Recruitment 2019: Notification released for JE, other posts; salary under 7th Pay Commission
- RRB JE Result 2019: Declared! Here’s how to check region wise 1st stage CBT score
- BTE UP Polytechnic Diploma Result 2019: Here’s how to check your score at bteup.ac.in
- RRB JE Result 2019: Waiting for prelims result? Check the expected date of CBT 1 result announcement
- ICAI CA Result 2019: CA final, foundation results to be released soon; know how to check via SMS