Paris Explosion: Loud explosion reported in Central Paris; several injured
A large explosion has been reported in central Paris damaging buildings and there are reports of casualties, news agency AFP said quoting French police. The source of the explosion on Saturday is unclear, though first reports indicate a possible gas leak at a bakery, reports CNW.
A fire broke out after the blast at around 9 am in the busy 9th district of the city, which police suspect may have been caused by a gas leak, reports Times Of Malta.
A large explosion badly damages a bakery in central Paris, injuring several people and smashing windows in surrounding buildings, reported news agency ANI.
Further details awaited.
- Viral Video: Oops! Employee plays porns for 90-minutes on advertising big display on the busy road and…!
- Google's parent company Alphabet faces lawsuit over mishandling of sexual misconduct case
- Indian Navy Chief raises concerns over China's increasing warships
- Shocking! Jeff Bezos likely to loose the title of world’s richest man; here’s why
- Shocking! Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie all set to divorce after 25 years of marriage