Usually, rice is prepared in the food at home. But if rice is given in a different form, it makes the meal special. Today in this episode we are going to tell you the recipe for making Kashmiri Cashew Pulao, the taste of which will make you go crazy. This casserole prepared with cashews and ground spices and it will change the look of the food. So let's know about its recipe.
- Basmati rice - 1 cup
- Cashews, Almonds - as needed (roasted)
- Cloves - 3
- Cinnamon - 1-inch piece
- Green cardamom - 2 to 3
- Bay leaf - 1
- Kashmiri red chili - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Saffron - 2-4 threads
- Salt to taste
- Ghee - as needed
- Water - 2 cups
- First, clean and wash the rice and keep it soaked for 30 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat and fry bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cashew nuts, and almonds.
- Now add Kashmiri red chili, sugar, saffron, and salt to it.
- Cook the spices for 1 minute while stirring continuously.
- Now add soaked rice and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add water to the rice and cover the pan and let it cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Your Kashmiri Pulao is ready.
- Put it on a serving plate and serve it hot with coriander, raita.