Chatpata Corner: If you feel like eating Chole Kulcha, then enjoy its delicious taste at home...
Food lovers are always searching for new tastes. They want to enjoy different dishes instead of eating the same thing again and again. Be it sweet or salty, there is variety in both. However, we are talking about spicy and spicy food. In this case, Chole-Kulche is a wonderful thing, after eating your heart will become happy. By the way, the taste of Chole Kulcha sold at the cart is also amazing.
Ingredients to make Chole
1 bowl soaked chickpeas
3 onion paste
1 teaspoon chaat masala
Half teaspoon roasted cumin powder
salt as per taste
black salt as per taste
1 chopped lemon
Ingredients for making Kulcha (Ingredients)
400 grams flour
1/3 tsp baking soda
half a teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon sugar
2 spoon curd
salt as per taste
Recipe for making chickpeas
- Soak chickpeas overnight for 8-10 hours. In the morning, put chickpeas, water, and salt in the cooker and boil it.
- Put boiled chickpeas in a pan, add chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, black salt, white salt, and lemon, and mix. Add onion on top and fry lightly. The chickpeas are ready.
- While the chickpeas are boiling, prepare the kulcha so that both can be served hot together.
Recipe for making Kulcha
- First of all, sift the flour thoroughly through a sieve.
- Add curd, salt, sugar, and oil to flour and knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Knead the dough well for 5 minutes so that it becomes completely smooth.
- Apply oil all around the kneaded dough and keep it in a big vessel, cover it with a thick and soft cloth and keep it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make a ball of dough and roll it. Put some cumin and carom seeds on it and press it.
- Apply oil to the pan on the gas and grease it.
-Put the kulcha in the pan and cook it from both sides.
Now apply butter or ghee on the kulcha and serve it with chickpeas.
PC Social media
READ ON APP