Macaroni Pasta: Not only children but even adults like macaroni pasta, know the recipe here...
Today we are going to tell you about such a dish that will hit the hearts of adults as well as children. Here we are talking about the spicy and delicious dish macaroni pasta. It is popular all over the world. This continental dish can be easily made at home. It is made in many homes, but if the correct method is not adopted, it does not turn out delicious.
250 grams – macaroni pasta
4 tbsp - Tomato Ketchup
1 - yellow capsicum
1 - red capsicum
1 - Capsicum
2 - Onion
2 tbsp - butter
50 grams - cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp white pepper powder
1 tsp chilli powder
salt as per taste
1/4 cup corn
- First of all, take a clean chopping board and wash and chop all the vegetables.
- Keep the chopped vegetables aside for later use.
Now put macaroni pasta with water in a vessel. Add half a teaspoon salt and mix.
After this, take a pan and keep it on medium flame. Heat butter in it.
When the butter melts, add onion, corn, and capsicum and fry to soften the vegetables.
- Keep stirring them to keep them crunchy. Do not cover it with a lid.
- Cook vegetables in spices and mix with boiled macaroni.
- After the vegetables are roasted, add tomato ketchup to it. Stir well and then add red chili powder, white chili powder, and salt to the pan.
- Finally put the boiled macaroni in the pan and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Macaroni pasta is ready. Take it out on a plate and garnish with grated cheese. Serve it hot.
PC Social media
READ ON APP