Goondh Paani Recipe (Sweet Gum Tree Almond Drink Recipe) is a traditional drink made from gondh or gum tree relished with almonds and jaggery.
1 teaspoon Ghee
2 tablespoon Goond (Edible Gum)
2 tablespoon Jaggery, powdered
5 Badam (Almond), sliced
* We begin making the Goondh Paani Recipe ( Sweet Gum Tree Almond Drink Recipe) by heating ghee in a Flat nonstick pan and frying the gum tree for about 10 minutes.
* Fry until the gum tree becomes opaque and increases in size.
* Then later slowly add 1 cup water along with jaggery and keep mixing until the Gumtree slowly dissolves in water.
* Once water thickens add the sliced almonds and give it a stir.
* Your Gondh Paani (Sweet Gum Tree Almond Drink) is ready to be served hot.