Chinese Bhel is a popular street style Indo-Chinese recipe made using fried Hakka Noodles.
Over the years as Indo-Chinse cusine became popular, many roadside food stalls started serving lip-smacking Indo-Chinese fusion food such as Chinese Pakora (Fritters), Chinese Spring Dosa, and many others.
But among them, the most popular Indo-Chinese street food is Chinese Bhel.
In the evening all along the Indian streets, you will find one or other carts that would serve this flavorful bhel.
Made with fried noodles, tossed with colourful vegetables and garnished with crunchy spring onions.
1 1/2 cup Fried Hakka Noodles
1 cup Grated Carrots
1 cup Shredded Cabbage
1/2 cup bell peppers
1/4th cup Spring Onion Greens finely chopped
Salt if needed
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Vinegar
- In a big saucepan add 2 liters of water and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water starts boiling add the store-bought Hakka noodles and cook the noodles as per instruction on the cover.
- When noodles are cooked, drain the water completely & drizzle 2 tsp of Oil so that the noodles do not stick to each other.
- Now once cooled, deep fry them in oil over medium flame till they are crisp and golden in colour.
- Your fried noodles are ready.
- In a bowl, add minced garlic, red chilly sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, and vinegar, and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, add carrot, green bell peppers, cabbage some spring onion greens, fried noodles and above prepared sauce. Keep aside some spring onion greens for garnishing.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Check for seasoning and if required add salt as per your preference.
- Chinese Bhel – Spicy Tangy Fried Noodles is ready.
- Garnish with finely chopped spring onions and serve
You may also like
Recipe: Spicy Monaco Biscuit Chaat will satisfy your hunger, learn its easy recipe
Rice Cutlet Recipe: Make Rice Cutlets for children for lunch, will eat food with taste..
Corn Balls Recipe: Fried corn balls will prove to be the best snacks, be it children or adults, everyone will like them.
Millet Special Recipes by Grand Hyatt Gurgaon
Lunch Recipe: Make Rice Cutlet for children in lunch, know the recipe...