Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae is a sweet ice cream dessert. Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae typically consists of one or more scoops of ice cream topped with sauce or syrup, whipped cream, cherries, or other fruits as per choice. The origin of the term Sundae is Obscure; however, it is generally accepted that the spelling Sundae derives from the English word Sunday. Today I am sharing Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae recipe which is very easy, eggless, and especially no need ice cream maker or hand mixer, still delicious and creamy texture, and taste really yummy too, I am sure not only kids but adult will also love it.
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Peppermint Extract (opt)
2-3 tsp Corn Flour/Arrowroot Powder
1 tbsp Milk
¼ cup Chocolate Chips
¼ cup chopped Strawberry
1-2 tsp Sugar
¼ cup Chocolate Sauce
¼ cup Whipped foamy Cream (whip the whipping cream using fork or whisk and make foamy texture)
* In a plastic container, add whipping cream and whisk till little foamy.
* Add condensed milk and mix well, whisk circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
* In a small bowl, take corn flour. Add milk and mix well, make a smooth paste.
* Add the paste into the condensed milk mixture, again mix well.
* Add vanilla extract, pepper mint extract and mix well using hand whisker.
* Cover the lid, then place the container into the freezer for 1-2 hour till thick batter.
* Add chocolate chips and mix well, do not stir too much just mix it.
* Again cover the lid, place the container into the freezer for 4-5 hour or till hard ice cream texture.