Roti sandwich is a fantastic and healthy way out to finish off left over chapatti. This can be a good evening snack or breakfast too. This is a quick and easy recipe. It tastes nice and becomes nice and crunchy.
Boiled and peeled Potato
Finely chopped Onion
Finely chopped Capsicum
Finely chopped Coriander leaves
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Chat masala
Red chili powder
Salt to taste
* Mash the potato into a bowl.
* Add carrot, onion, capsicum, coriander leaves, coriander powder, chat masala, red chilli powder, salt and mix everything well together.
* You can add veggies of your choice.
* The stuffing is all ready.
* You make add stuffing of paneer or chicken too.
* Heat up a pan on medium heat.
* Brush a little oil on the pan.
* You can use butter or ghee in place of oil.
* Put a leftover chapatti on the pan and roast lower side well until it becomes crunchy.
* Transfer the chapatti into a plate.
* Again brush oil on the pan.
* Put another chapatti on the pan and roast lower side until crunchy.
* Turn off the gas.
* Brush oil on the upper side of the chapatti and flip it over.
* Spread the stuffing on the chapatti and press it well.
* Spread the stuffing evenly and spread tamarind sauce, fine shev on it.
* You can use cheese, mayonnaise in place of tamarind sauce.
* Place another roasted chapatti facing crunchy side down on the stuffing.
* Turn on the gas and spread oil on the upper side on the chapatti.
* Roast it well from both sides until crunchy.
* When lower side turns crunchy flip it over and roast until crunchy from other side.
* Transfer the chapatti sandwich into a dish and cut it into 4 pieces.
* Roti sandwich is all ready.
* You can have this as it is or with sauce.