Weekend is the time when you can show off your cooking skills and enjoy the meals with family. So quick to make, these chicken omelette rolls are a great tasty light dinner.
Ingredients (makes 4 Omelette Rolls)
1 cup Cooked chicken, chopped
1/2 cup Whole egg mayonnaise
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 cup Rocket & baby spinach
4 tsp Butter or oil
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Season to taste.
- Heat a large frypan on medium high heat. Whisk two eggs lightly in a small bowl. Add the eggs to the pan and drag in the edges. Allow to cook but let the top still be slightly runny. Lift out onto a board and repeat with the remaining eggs and oil to form four omelettes in total.
- Top each omelette with the chicken mixture and baby spinach leaves. Roll up and serve.
Try This Also
# Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken wings - 500 gm
Maida - 2 tbsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
White pepper - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Sesame seeds - 2 tsp
Egg - 1 no
Garlic cloves - 3 nos ( crushed )
Tomato ketchup - 3 tbsp
Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
Red chilly sauce - 2 tbsp
Water - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Vegetable oil - 200 ml
Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the chicken wings.
- Take a bowl and add salt, baking powder, pepper powder, maida, 1 tbsp of corn flour, sesame seeds, egg and mix well. Add chicken wings to this and mix well. Keep this for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry the chicken wings on medium heat till golden colour or about 5 minutes. Switch off the flame. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a pan and fry crushed garlic. Now add tomato ketchup, sugar, red chilly sauce, soya sauce. When this start boiling, add 1 tbsp of corn flour mixed in 2 tbsp water. Cook this for 2 minutes.
- Add fried chicken wings into this and mix it well till all the sauces are well coated to the chicken wings. Keep stirring for 3 minutes on a low flame. Switch off the flame.
- Yummy Fried Chicken Wings are ready. Serve hot. Garnish with white sesame seeds.
Hope You like this article, soon we will come back with some more yummy recipes