Using store bought cinnamon rolls is all you need to create these fun festive Valentine’s Day treats. Have an office meeting coming up? Treat the staff to these cinnamon rolls! Who says cinnamon rolls are only for breakfast.
1 (13 ounce) refrigerated Grands cinnamon rolls with icing
* Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
* Carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough, leaving center coiled.
* Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils.
* Pull middle of strip down to make a point, forming a heart shape; pinch point.
* Place in pan, points toward center. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
* Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
* Spread or drizzle over very warm rolls.