UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Exam Admit Card 2023: Download Now
Are you aspiring to join the ranks of the Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) in Uttar Pradesh? If so, you've come to the right place! The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Admit Card for the Mukhya Sevika Mains Examination 2022. In this blog post, we'll provide you with all the essential information you need to know about this recruitment, including important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and how to apply. Let's dive right in!
- Application Begin: 03/08/2022
- Last Date for Registration: 24/08/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 24/08/2022
- Correction Last Date: 31/08/2022
- Exam Date: 24/09/2023
- Admit Card Available: 18/09/2023
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 25/-
- PH (Dviyang): Rs. 25/-
Payment options include State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or E Challan.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 05/2022 Rules.
- Total Posts: 2693
- Post Name: Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika)
- Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Social Work OR Home Science OR Nutrition and Child Development as One of the Subjects in Degree Level. More details are available in the official notification.
|Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant)||1079||269||727||565||53||2693|
Interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Head Servant Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 in two ways:
Don't forget to bookmark this page for future reference, and if you have any questions or concerns, please refer to the official notification or contact UPSSSC for assistance. Good luck with your Mukhya Sevika journey!
READ ON APP