Child Cancer Patients visit Raj Bhavan; meet Governor
Mumbai : NpNews24 Online – Maharashtra Governor Ramesh Bais interacted with child cancer patients undergoing treatment at the Tata Memorial Hospital at Raj Bhavan Mumbai.
The visit of the cancer affected paediatric patients to Raj Bhavan was organised by the Impacct Foundation of the Tata Memorial Centre in association with Krish Foundation.
Shalini Jatia, Chief Officer of the Impacct Foundation of TMC, Navin Shetty, Founder of the Krish Foundation, Vandana Shetty, President of the Foundation, Dr Venkata Rama Mohan, Paediatric Oncologist were present.
- PMC’s inaction over corruption of millions of rupees during the Corona period
- MCOCA action on Nagpure gang in Mundhwa; CP Amitabh Gupta’s 112th action till date
- Complete 24×7 water supply scheme within stipulated time: Chandrakant Patil
- Construction worker dies after falling from 14th floor in Baner; 4 contractors booked
- Actress Nashpreet Singh Oozes Oomph with Her latest photoshoot. Top 3 Sultry Looks of Nashpreet which Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat
The post Child Cancer Patients visit Raj Bhavan; meet Governor appeared first on News24.
READ ON APP